Sunday, October 31, 2010

November 14 iS GONNA BE A BiG DAY FOR ME.

I'm so excited this November 14, Sunday. Cause it's gonna be a big day for me. I wanna hang out with my love ones especially my friends and family. And I'm gonna spend my time with them. This is just once in a year and I wanna spend it wisely.

Those people who can be give me some presents, I wanna say Thanks and ILoveYou. Let's just say, the name of this guy is Mr. Drumcore, I just wanna say that eventhough you're not gonna attend in my special event, well, it's okay. I don't care. I know that this November 3 is going to be our Anniversary, but I don't even know if you can still remember. 

'Nung time na yun ksi, d ko pa alam kng November nga ba o Feb. Npakacomplikado ksi ng lovelife ku nun eh' ;))




   ♥ T H E   E N D Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment